Tuesday 11 December 2012

Generation Y Christmas Carols.

I've basked in the glow of Rob Ford's (probable) demise long enough (it's never enough). Time for a new post my little lovelies.


A...Christmas post? Fuck yes.


 Yes, the holidays. "That time of the year"...it's like the menstrual phase of the calendar year.





 And without further ado, I present to you my twitter-ravings...

Christmas Carols for generation Y


It began so innocently...

So. Fucking. Festive. ...where's my scotch?

Andy Williams will eat your babies. (yuletide hunting season, bitches)


I leave you with two of the best songs in the international/inter-species Christmas music catalogue:


Those dulcet tones...I'm in love?




...you probably shouldn't have watched that if you are epileptic... sorry, my bad.

1 comment:

  1. My personal favourite Christmas song;

    Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses

    http://youtu.be/B_qck_zNUNk

    The Donnas also do a cover if you prefer a more 90's sound.

    ReplyDelete